Collection: Website Trust and Security
PrimaLoc.com Security Measures and Hacker Testing
At PrimaLoc.com, we take our commitment to site security very seriously. It is not only a commitment to the welfare of our company, but more importantly, a commitment to ensuring that our customers' identity, sensitive information, and privacy are always protected. We will never sell your information.
We proactively monitor, test, and retest our systems' hardware and software configurations to optimize stability and eliminate vulnerabilities to external intrusion.
PrimaLoc.com Security Measures include, but are not limited to:
- Port Scanning
- SSL Certificates
- Managed Firewalls
- 24/7 Hardware and Software Monitoring
- A Fully Staffed and Secure Network Operations Center
- Enterprise Wide Virus Protection
- Data Encryption
How a Daily Malware Scan Protects Everyone Malware is a general term for malicious software and is a growing problem on the Internet. Hackers can use malware to spread viruses, hijack your computer, or steal sensitive data such as credit card numbers or other personal information. A daily malware scan helps mitigate the risk of being attacked, of becoming blacklisted by search engines, and of infecting your customers' computers when they browse your Web site.
Use Credit Cards with Confidence
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.