20 Color Bundle of Epoxy Resin Dyes
Couldn't load pickup availability
All 20 Liquid Dye Colors!
- Grass Green
- Jade Green
- Peacock Blue
- Sapphire Blue
- Purplish Red
- Neon Yellow
- Rose Red
- Golden Yellow
- Neon Green
Vibrant Choices, Stunning Results.
Let your imagination soar with Pigmently Liquid Dyes! With a kaleidoscope of vibrant and lively colors, you can make any craft project come to life. Turn ordinary projects into something spectacular with our premium liquid dyes.
- Arts & Crafts
- Epoxy river tables
- Resin jewelry making
- Charcuterie boards
- Wall art
- Drink coasters & more!
Precision in Every Drop.
Experience the unmatched quality and versatility of Pigmently Pigments.
- Consistent Results: Get reliable, single-tone outcomes with our epoxy dyes.
- Fine-tune Your Color: Our highly concentrated dyes let you easily control color intensity.
- Perfect Visibility: See-through vibrant color for embedded objects.
- Epoxy Compatibility: Blends perfectly with any epoxy product, guaranteed.
Guaranteed Safety. Long Lasting Finish.
- Formulated to be safe and non-toxic in every environment, making them suitable for use in homes, restaurants, wineries, and businesses without any concerns.
- With Pigmently liquid dye, you can rest easy knowing that the curing time of your epoxy won't be affected, resulting in consistently smooth and hassle-free projects.
Ready to level up your DIY game? Pigmently's liquid epoxy dyes are your ticket to creative freedom. Fashion awe-inspiring creations like jewelry, charcuterie boards, river tables, and more. Make the leap from basic to brilliant with Pigmently's top-quality liquid pigments.
Liquid Dye vs Powder Pigment: Which is right for you?
Epoxy Liquid Dye:
Our resin dyes smoothly integrate with epoxy, delivering a vibrant and uniform color to your entire resin project. The degree of color saturation is within your control – simply adjust the amount of liquid pigment you add. With more liquid pigment, you can achieve a solid color, while using less yields a crystal-clear, colored transparency effect.
Epoxy Powder Pigments:
Powder pigments imbue your epoxy with rich, subtle variations of color and pleasing texture effects.
Some powders will shimmer in the light while others give a multi-tone color finish. You can attain a mesmerizing granite or marble like appearance using different powder pigments.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.